February Half Term Triathlon Training Camp
“Annabella had the best day of her life – her words not mine.”
On Wednesday 14 February, 8.30am to 5pm
A whole day of swimming, cycling, running and transition skills, and above all, FUN!
See a past camp timetable here.
Specially for children aged 8 to 16.
“Hannah said she didn’t like it – she LOVED it.”
£45.00 per child, and this includes a HOT COOKED LUNCH.
£5.00 discount if more than one member of a family registers. Use the separate ticket below, and remember to enter each sibling name in the questionnaire on the payment page.
You can use Childcare Vouchers to offset the price of the holiday camp. Type in the code below into the payment discount field to reduce the price:
The vouchers accepted for this event are:
Remember to confirm your voucher type in the questionnaire on the payment page.
Training Camp Waiver (you need to confirm you've read this)
I, being the parent/guardian of the registered child, have read the information on this form and in the following notes and give consent for my child to take part in the coaching sessions. I understand and agree that my son/daughter in my care, participates in coaching sessions under the instruction of British Triathlon Coaches entirely at his/her own risk. I have considered the nature of such sessions and have discussed them with my son/daughter in my care. I am satisfied that they are sufficiently responsible and competent to assume full and entire responsibility for their own safety under the supervision of a British Triathlon Coach.
- You are giving consent for the child named below to participate in coaching sessions.
- It is part of the Code of Practice for Triathlon Coaches to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to establish a safe environment where young participants can enjoy developing their triathlon skills.
- Participants are expected to remain in the session from beginning to end, unless we have been advised in advance that they have to leave early. If the participant has to leave early or is being collected by someone other than the parent/guardian, the parent/guardian must advise the Coach of the details of the arrangement, including who will be collecting, together with contact details.
- Any participants who persistently misbehaves or puts others in danger will be asked to leave the sessions and will not be allowed to attend in future
- Bicycles must be in a safe and roadworthy condition.
- Helmets must be worn at all cycle sessions and must fit correctly and have been checked for damage/wear and tear. Please note NO HELMET = NO RIDE!
Please ensure you make a note of any medical conditions your child has that you feel the Coach should know about on this form. If you have any concerns about your child participating in any form of physical activity, please consult your GP before giving permission for your child to take part in the coaching sessions.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to our cancellation policy and consistent with other organisations, there is a need to protect the staging of this event and the resultant costs incurred by the event organiser. Before any entries are accepted, events start to incur costs which places the organiser at risk. The organiser is forced to recoup costs to ensure the event's ongoing success. Failure to do so has predictable results. From the moment you enter this event further costs are created therefore there are no cancellation reimbursements or refunds.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions for event entry here.
- Swimming Hat
- Tri-suit/Swim costume/Trunks
- Mountain/hybrid bike - suitable for cycling on grass and tracks
- Trainers - 2 pairs if you have them
- Waterproof jacket
- Spare kit
- Healthy snacks
- Money for tuck shop
- Elastic laces - we have some available to purchase for £2.00
NB - Lunch is provided
If you want to see your Shopping Cart at any time, you can find a link to it in the navigation bar.