Come and glow at our Starlight Swim event
Wednesday 5 July, 9.30pm start
A great mid-season open water swimming event to see Dinton Pastures Country Park at its best. The race starts at dusk, and swimmers will be lit up with neon swim caps, glow bands and LED balloons as you swim into the wilderness of the night.
- Three different distances to chose from:
- 400m – £15
- 750m – £20
- 1500m – £25
- A fully marked course with a full team of swim safety kayakers will be on hand to ensure you feel safe and enjoy the event. With thanks to Cloud9.
- Enjoy a hot chocolate when you come out of the water.
- Changing facilities and hot showers onsite.
- Post event refreshments will be available.
- Prizes donated by Dinton Activity Centre for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male/Female in each event.
- Onsite parking – £1.50/hr
- Minimum age 15 years
- Online entry closes on Monday 3 July
- Entries on the day will be available, subject to race limit – £3 additional fee (cash only)
Read one of competitors reports from our 2017 event here.
Will be available soon after the event
There to be set this year
Feel free to contact us should you have a question about this event