We’re back for more swim, bike, run fun – for children aged 8 – 14 years old
This event is part of the Triathlon England South Central Youth Series
Open Water Swim
Off-road Cycle on grass around closed Golf Course
Off-road run on grass around closed Golf Course
|TriStar Starts (Age 8, YOB 2008)||100m||800m||600m|
|TriStars 1 (Age 9 – 10, YOB 2007/6)||200m||2km||1.2km|
|TriStars 2 (Age 11 – 12, YOB 2005/4)||300m||4km||1.8km|
|TriStars 3 (Age 13 – 14, YOB 2003/2)||350m||6km||2.4km|
NOTE: Age is how old you are as of 31st December 2016
• £20 entry – no online entry fees
• Children always in sight of a marshal
• Medal & goody bag for every finisher
• Swim hat for each participant provided
• Prizes sponsored by Zone 3 wetsuits for 1st, 2nd & 3rd boy and girl in each age group
• Wetsuits will be optional, unless water temperature is above 22 degrees or below 14 degrees.
12.5% discount on Zone3 Children’s Advenutre wetsuit (contact us for discount code)
• Event run under British Triathlon rules
• Parking available onsite:
Up to 4 hours: £1.50 per hour
4 hours plus: £6.00 flat rate
RACE START TIMES:
Registration closes 30 mins prior to race start time
TriStar Starts – 10am
TriStars 1 – 10:15am
TriStars 2 – 10:45am
TriStars 3 – 11:30am
Need help with training/confidence – we have several options:
2. Reading Rascals Junior Triathlon Club – various locations around Reading
3. Woodley Junior parkrun – FREE 2km run, every Sunday
If you are able to offer any assistance at this event we would love to hear from you. Lots of different roles available - race registration, time keeping, water station, course marshals, transition assistant and finish line to name but a few. If you are able to help in any way - please contact us here.
Will be available after the event.
Subject to our cancellation policy and consistent with other organisations, there is a need to protect the staging of this event and the resultant costs incurred by the event organiser. Before any entries are accepted, events start to incur costs which places the organiser at risk. The organiser is forced to recoup costs to ensure the event's ongoing success. Failure to do so has predictable results. From the moment you enter this event further costs are created therefore there are no cancellation reimbursements or refunds.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions for event entry here
Full event information including start times etc. will be posted 2 weeks prior to the event.