“Great event on Friday and such a great location. All went very smoothly, well organised, safe and had a feel good factor for all. Well done.”
GOOD FRIDAY, 14 APRIL, 10am – DINTON PASTURES COUNTRY PARK
What a great way to start the Easter Weekend and burn off that chocolate before you eat it… Back for the third year. This event is part of the Triathlon England South Central Junior Series
Open to all children aged 8 – 14 years old.
Off-road run and cycle on grass around closed Golf Course
TriStars Start (Age 8, YOB 2009) – 10am start
400m Run/ 800m Cycle/400m Run
TriStars 1 (Age 9-10, YOB 2008/7) – 10:15am start
1.2km Run/2km Cycle/400m Run
TriStars 2 (Age 11-12, YOB 2006/5) – 10:45am start
1.6km Run/4km Cycle/400m Run
TriStars 3 (Age 13 – 14, YOB 2004/3) – 11:30am start
2km Run/6km Cycle/800m Run
NOTE: Age group is based on how old you are on 31st December 2017
• £17 entry fee – no online entry fees
• ADDITIONAL £1 fee for non-British Triathlon Members
• Children always in sight of a marshal
• Medal & goody bag for every finisher
• Prizes for first THREE boys and girls in each age group sponsored by Zone3
• Parking onsite: £1.50 per hour up to 4 hours, £6.00 flat rate for 4 hours plus
• Event run under British Triathlon rules
Online entry closes at midnight Tuesday 11 April if race limit not reached prior to then. It is unlikely that there will be entries on the day.
Need help with training/confidence? We have several options:
1. Our Holiday Triathlon Training Camps – come join our next one on Thursday 16 February 2017
2. Reading Rascals Junior Triathlon Club – every Saturday at various locations around Reading
3. Woodley Junior parkrun – FREE 2km run, every Sunday
If you are able to offer any assistance at this event we would love to hear from you. Lots of different roles available - race registration, time keeping, water station, course marshals, transition assistant and finish line to name but a few. If you are able to help in any way - please contact us here.
Subject to our cancellation policy and consistent with other organisations, there is a need to protect the staging of this event and the resultant costs incurred by the event organiser. Before any entries are accepted, events start to incur costs which places the organiser at risk. The organiser is forced to recoup costs to ensure the event's ongoing success. Failure to do so has predictable results. From the moment you enter this event further costs are created therefore there are no cancellation reimbursements or refunds.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions for event entry